Knowing that each audiophile/record collector has different preferences to store and handle their valuable record collection, regardless of the size of the collection, I am launching a significant number of new products to meet their desires.
Over the last year I have received hundreds of emails, about wants and desires, congratulations or notes of how my products have enhanced their record collections. I have taken some of those comments and have designed products to fill those needs.
1. Dual pocket single tuckable flap (without tape) in 4 mil cast polypropylene. The dual pocket line is extremely popular and I am continuing the development of the product line by introducing a version that has a single tuckable flap for the album and the record side open to easily access your record. The design for the tuckable flap has proven its self with 10,000’s of these sleeves being delivered in 2019.
Update - shipping the April 1
2. Single pocket line with no flap, resealable flap or tuckable flap, in 4 mil cast polypropylene. This product will soon be available in 7 and 10 inch.
Update - 7 inch now available. 10 inch coming shortly.
3. Single pocket line with no flap and resealable flap, in 2 mil cast polypropylene. This product will soon be available in 7, 10 and 12 inch. This should prove to be a very effective low cost product that will displace the need for the standard polyethylene sleeves.
Update - 12 inch now in stock. 10 and 7 inch postponed.
4. Inner sleeves, with integrated flap, tuckable flap or without a flap. One of my biggest selling products that quickly became a customer favorite, both for price and quality. I will now be introducing a 7 and 10 inch option, plus 2 other formats.
Update - 10 and 7 inch 4 mil standard inner sleeves should be available by mid April. All other formats postponed
5. Mil Spec record storage box. I am very excited about this product, as I feel most boxes on the market aren’t properly designed to protect records. I have more info on this product on the website. I also plan on offering a 7 inch and CD inner tray option, which will fit in the same box.
Update - Postponed
6. Resealable tape. So in reality, resealable tape has a limited number of times that it can be opened and resealed before the tape losses it bond. I always despised having to buy new sleeves when all that was wrong with the sleeves was the tape lost its bonding strength. So I am going to be offering tape to previous buyers of my product.
Update - Postponed
7. 4 mil crystal clear inner sleeves. This product will be offered in a standard format, with and integrated flap and with a tuckable flap. This is a very exciting product as there isn’t a “clear” option on the market to protect colour or picture discs.
Update - 12 inch standard opening and integrated flap in stock. Tuckable flap postponed
8. A membership plan for further discounts for large recurring volume buyers. I heard you loud and clear, so something special for you is coming.
Update - no long selling. Please contact me to get on the waiting list.
Additionally, I will be bringing additional manufacturing volume on line to eliminate the need for “preorders”. I know customers find this as frustrating as I do, but unfortunately this is a young company (less then 1 year old) that is experience explosive growth while trying to bring more value added products to you. In February 2019 I introduced 2 products, by the end of this year I will have launched 14, by summer 2020 it will be 35 products in total.
I also want to thank everyone for their great support and wish all of you a Happy New Year!