Vinyl Storage Solutions
-Motorized fixture rotates the vinyl records at 5 RPM.
-Up to 10 records can be cleaned at once.
-30-minute timer with digital controls, timer on P4875(II) can be adjusted down to any minute.
-3 industrial grade stack transducers with individual control PCB for unmatched cleaning power.
-Heater with 5 settings: 102, 113, 122, 131 and 140 °F/40, 45, 50, 55 and 60 °C. Thermometer. (heater not needed for vinyl records cleaning) !!!!!DON"T USE THE HEATER FOR RECORDS!!!!! The heater is only there if you wish to clean metal parts.
-Build in drain to remove water easily
-Accessories included: 1 x 8 oz. Cleaning Solution Concentrate (CSVR01), 4 Spacers (for 1-10 records cleaning)
-Comes with 1 x Tri-Art Record Cleaning Solution-Alcohol Free-250 ml bottle. You only need to add 2 cupfuls to 1 tank of distilled water. You will keep the leftover cleaning fluid.
Canada Only! - $249.00 - 30 Day Rental of iSonic P4875II Motorized Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner, up to 10 records
Regular price $249.00
30 day rental for $249.00 CAD, only to Canada at this time. This is your chance to deep clean all of those records! Do it with a friend and split the cost.
You must email me to arrange this rental at email@example.com
1. You will pay the full unit price, to be be refunded (less rental cost) plus shipping both ways, once the unit is returned.
a. Shipping cost to Vancouver approx. $30 each way.
b. Shipping cost to Newfoundland approx. $55 each way.
c. You will only be charged exact shipping cost. I have some of the lowest rates.
2. You will have the unit to use for 30 days from receiving it.
3. You must follow my cleaning instructions.
4. You will get a prepaid return label. You must pack it exactly as you receive the unit, in the same packaging.
5. Fail to return and you lose your deposit.
6. After I test the unit to ensure it's working properly, I will refund the balance of your deposit.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to arrange the rental.
This is my personal choice and the unit I use to deep cleaning my records.