4 mil Inner Record Sleeve- with intergrated Flap-25 sleeves to a pack
HDPE Inner sleeve with an integrated 2 inch flap. The ultimate in dust reduction, an inner sleeve with a permanently attached (at the top and sides) flap that easily slides on and off and has an anti static additive to help eliminate dust build up. The flap lip at the opening allows for easier alignment to slide the record in without much trouble.
Virgin resin with a translucent finish. No recycled content, to ensure there isn’t any abrasive materials or chemicals that might scratch or leech onto your vinyl records.
The luxurious 4 mil sleeve will help eliminate damage from storing multiple records against each other, like scuffs. Have you ever noticed that most inner sleeves rarely advertise the thickness of the film? That's because they tend lean toward the 1 or 2 mil thickness. At 1 mil your finger nail can easily scuff the record through that film. Try it on an old junky record.
Properties of our HDPE sleeves:
- Lightweight: generous 4 mil thickness for protection and to limit corner curling.
- High Moisture Barrier Properties (WVTR of 0.50 to 0.80 g/100 sq.in/mil/24 hours).
- High Temperature resistance (Melting temperature of approximately 260F).
- Flexible & Extremely Strong: Non Abrasive, Non Scratching film.
- Corrosion & Chemical Resistant: Highly resistance to acids.
- Impact Resistant.
-Food grade resin to ensure that the product is Acid and PVC free. Made in the USA
- Durable & Weather Resistant: anti-Static and ultraviolet additives. No softeners are used in the production of this product.
- Rot, Mold, Mildew and Insect Resistant: it does not retain harmful bacteria; it has the additional benefit of being extremely resistant to various cleaning agents.
- Highly Malleable:-Low coefficients of friction, excellent slip resistance and release properties. This material does not splinter, corrode or abrade easily and is stress-crack resistant.
-Made in Canada from American resin.
-Made with only virgin HDPE. Zero recycled content! Anti-static additive.
-Fully recyclable where facilities exist, Code 2. Which is pretty well everywhere in North America.
--A proprietary design that features a integrated 2" flap that will help to eliminate dust build up.
--25 to a pack
4 mil = 0.101 mm = 0.004 inch = 400 gauge = 100 micro